Television tie-in Eat Shop Save contains over 80 recipes to restore sanity to the challenges of family cooking.
Focusing on the time-poor in particular, these delicious meals will put a smile on the fussiest of eaters and entice families with chapters such as: Quick After Work Suppers, Favourites with a Facelift and Something Sweet (but good for you).
Food is just the beginning. Using smart shopping and meal planning as a basis, you’ll find tips to get organised, save money and free up precious time.
– Weekly meal planners in each chapter help you save money
– Make your own quicker, healthier ‘takeaways’
– Hide vegetables for fussy eaters
– Become a smart shopper
– Upcycle leftover ingredients
– Give classic dishes a facelift