THE COMPACT EDITION OF THE NAVIGATOR ATLASES- THE UK’S BEST-SELLING ROAD ATLASES.
‘A reigning champion of Road Atlases’ The Sunday Times ‘Scale, accuracy and clarity are without parallel’ Driving Magazine ‘No.1 in the UK for clear maps’ Independent research survey The No.1 Choice of Road Atlas for the serious motorist.
Special feature: Truckstops -gourmet or gruesome?
Scale: 1 ¾ miles to 1 inch = 1:113,000 (Northern Scotland: 3 1/3 miles to 1 inch = 1:226,000)
– Compact edition of Philip’s Navigator Atlas (slightly larger than A4)
– Britain’s best road mapping in a practical spiral format.
– No other road atlas of Britain offers this level of detail and clarity
– 6-page routeplanner section
– Every street in Britain marked on the maps.
– Over 3000 roads named.
– 100 indexed town-centre maps plus approaches maps to 12 major urban areas.
– Super-detailed 6-page route-planning section.
– Exceptional road detail, from motorways to country lanes, with every junction, roundabout and slip-road shown.
– Thousands of individually named farms, houses and hamlets.
– 416 pages
Philip’s Navigator atlases are widely used by professional drivers and the emergency services, including national police training, and is recommended in the motoring press and national newspapers.