Packed with more coffee knowledge than your local roaster and faithful barista combined, this fun, cleverly illustrated, highly informative guide presents a whole new way to understand and enjoy all types of coffee. Perfect for the coffee novice, it’s also chock-full of expert information that even the most seasoned coffee lover will find useful and interesting.
Coffee: It’s Not Rocket Science includes:
– Profiles of 22 countries that harvest coffee and their multitude of beans.
– Information on the evolution of the coffee bean from the farmer to the roaster and finally to the barista.
– How to properly grind beans for a variety of brews and coffee makers in order to achieve the best-tasting drink.
– How to choose which type of coffee machine is right for you.
– How to distinguish the aroma, body and flavour in every sip.
– Lessons in latte art
…and so much more.