More than 100 ideas from the RHS to help you make your garden a haven for wildlife.
Foreword written by Isabella Tree of the Knepp Wildland Project.
RHS How Can I Help Hedgehogs? offers more than 100 ideas for you to help wildlife thrive in your garden. Packed with simple, low-cost ideas that will make a huge difference to the natural world, the book suggests ways to help birds, bees, butterflies, beetles and many other declining species.
Hopeful, informative and entertaining, with plenty of 'I-never-knew-that' mini-features, this is a book you and your family need, and one that you'll all enjoy, too. Includes topics such as how to increase the biodiversity of your plot and how to improve your soil without using chemicals.
- Can I make my garden bat-friendly?
- Do green roofs work?
- Why should I love my weeds?
- Should I keep honey bees?
- Which flowers are friendliest for moths?
- Where's best for a bird box?
- Is garden lighting disruptive?
...and many more.