Interested in the ukulele and want to learn how to play it? This is the book for you.
Originally published as Get Plucky, this all-encompassing guide to the ukulele is written by Will Grove-White, one of the world-renowned Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain. Clearly written, beautifully designed, and chock-full of photos and illustrations, Ukulele for Beginners is the perfect teach-yourself ukulele book for adults and children alike, and a must for anyone with an interest in the instrument.
– No knowledge of music required
– Clearly written and easy to understand
– Full colour photographic illustrations
– Chords to learn and songs to strum
– Simple and advanced strumming techniques
– Tips and tricks for writing your own songs
– How to play in a group
– Play along with the songs online
– Pull-out comprehensive chord dictionary
– A complete history of the ukulele
– Biographies of great uke players from past and present
– Ukulele revelations about Jimi Hendrix, Neil Armstrong, Elvis Presley and more…